Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CH 3 cont.- Ines De La Fressange Ends 20-Year Feud With Karl Lagerfeld



I got a email from my professor regarding Karl Lagerfeld and Ines De La Fressange settled their 20 year feud (thanks prof). I didn't know who was Ines, but I did my research and found out she was a model and the face of Chanel  in the 80s. Karl Lagerfeld cast the 53-year old Ines De La Fressange on Tuesday in Paris for the spring/summer 2011 fashion show. Lagerfeld describes Ines as " beyond stunning".


I found a youtube video on Ines promoting the Coco fragnance. I wanted to add this video because just few days ago the new commercial with Keira released and it was very interesting to see how the Chanel commercial was back then from how it modernize today.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment